- The bursary is awarded for up to 2 years and provides for between 25% and 50% of tuition fees.
- All candidates must:
– Be New Zealand citizens or residents.
– Not currently enrolled at Wellesley.
– Not be sons of staff members.
Successful applicants will commit to attend Wellesley for the duration of the bursary. If by agreement with the school, the student leaves before the end of the tenure of the bursary, no refunds will be given.
- All supporting documentation must arrive with the application before the closing date, otherwise the application will not proceed.
- Wellesley reserves the right to not disclose any conversations about the decision making.
- The allocation of bursaries will be at the discretion of the Bursary Panel and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Should the diligence, progress or behaviour of a bursary recipient prove to be unsatisfactory, then Wellesley reserves the right to terminate the bursary.
- The Bursary will cover up to 50% of the tuition fees only*.
* The following will not be included:
- Parents Association Levy
- Building Levy
- School Activities including school camps/tours
- Transport including school Bus
- Uniform costs
- A device as required as per the Schools Bring Your Own Device Policy
- Extra-curricular activities.
- The confirmation fee and bond (mentioned in Application Process)