Wellesley College thanks you for choosing our kura, school, for your son’s education.
Scale of Fees for 2019
|Junior School (Years 1, 2, 3)||$4,182 per term (GST inclusive)|
|Middle School (Years 4, 5, 6)||$4,182 per term (GST inclusive)|
|Senior School (Years 7, 8)||$4,182 per term (GST inclusive)|
|BUS FARES||(Rates are per term and are GST inclusive)|
An application fee of $100.00 for each student is payable at the time application is made for a vacancy.
During the year prior to the boy starting at Wellesley, a fee of $300.00 for enrolment is payable in respect of each boy. This fee is not refundable and will be used to defray the costs of maintaining contact when the boy has left school.
Leavers’ Fee – Year 8 Only
$75.00 – This fee covers the cost of the Year 8 Dinner and Book.
Parents’ Association Levy
$12.00 per family, per term.
$150 per child per term
Terms and Conditions
- Payment in full is required by the 20th of month following date of Invoice.
- A reduction of 2.5% is allowed if the full year’s tuition fees are paid before 1 Feb
- An account management fee will be charged on overdue accounts at a rate of 1% per month.
- External costs of collecting overdue accounts will be charged.
- One term’s written notice of intention to withdraw a student from the school is required and payment of all fees incurred over the notice period is required. Where no notice or insufficient notice is given, one term’s tuition fees will be charged in lieu of notice.